RX Drugs order by EMAIL ONLY
Lumigan Prostaglandin Analog Bimatoprost 0.01% Ophthalmic Drops Bottle 2.5 mL - Lumigan, Drp Ophth 0.01% 2.5mll - Allergan Pharmaceutical
- PRODUCT DETAILS
- GOT QUESTIONS
- RECENTLY VIEWED
Price shown is sold as EA/1
||Prostaglandin Analog |
|Generic Drug Code
|Generic Drug Name
||2.5 mL |
- LUMIGAN® is a prostaglandin analog indicated for the reduction of elevated intraocular pressure in patients with open angle glaucoma or ocular hypertension
- Reduction of the intraocular pressure starts approximately 4 hours after the first administration with maximum effect reached within approximately 8 to 12 hours
- The BEST WAY to contact is by EMAIL - Use our "Contact Us" page, if you need immediate response, write URGENT on the subject line.
- Emails are monitored 9 am - 4 pm, Mon-Fri, except Holidays, California Time.
- Can't find the Exact Size? Contact us ( use "contact us" page) and we will get you the info.
- Need it Yesterday? we have options for 2-3 days, 4-5 days use the check out page shipping options. Take note: the clock begins the day after the order and excludes week-ends and Holidays.
- Can't Find the Exact Item but you found the Manufacturer? Send us the Info, and we will locate it for you.
- Need a Quote? Please email us, be accurate with part#, description and quantities.
- Overseas Customers? Contact us first before making your purchase.