Never Order an Item BASED ON THE PICTURE,
you must order based on the MANUFACTURER'S PART#.
Inoculation System Kit, BBL Prompt Sterile Saline Solution with Polypropylene Wand Tip, Plastic tube with Cap (60/Pk) by BD
This ships REFRIGERATED, no refund once shipped
- The BEST WAY to contact is by EMAIL - Use our “Contact Us” page, if you need immediate response, write URGENT on the subject line.
Emails are monitored 9 am - 4 pm, Mon-Fri, except Holidays, California Time.
- Can't find the Exact Size? Contact us ( use “contact us” page) and we will get you the info.
- Need it Yesterday? we have options for 2-3 days, 4-5 days use the check out page shipping options. Take note: the clock begins the day after the order and excludes week-ends and Holidays.
- Can't Find the Exact Item but you found the Manufacturer? Send us the Info, and we will locate it for you.
- Need a Quote? Please email us, be accurate with part#, description and quantities.
- Overseas Customers? Contact us first before making your purchase.
Price shown is sold as PK/60
||Inoculation System Kit |
||Plastic Tube with Cap |
||Sterile Saline Solution |
||Requires Refrigeration |
||Polypropylene Wand |
- The BBL™ Prompt™ Inoculation System is used to prepare standardized suspensions of bacteria for the Bauer-Kirby disc diffusion antimicrobial susceptibility test procedure
- The system may be used for rapidly growing bacteria such as Enterobacteriaceae, Staphylococcus spp., Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Acinetobacter spp., enterococci and some nonenterococcal streptococci
- It also may be used for Haemophilus influenzae
- Includes 60 Saline Tubes plus 62 Precision Wands
- The BBL Prompt Inoculation System is a device that allows direct standardization of inoculum without adjustment of turbidity or preincubation
- The cell suspending solution, consisting of 1 mL of sterile saline, is provided in a plastic tube with a snap off cap
- The wand is a polypropylene rod attached to a stopper
- At the tip of the wand are cross-hatched grooves designed to hold a specific number of bacteria
- Accurate 0.5 McFarland preparation in less than 60 seconds
- Can sit at room temperature up to 6 hours, providing flexibility