Never Order an Item BASED ON THE PICTURE,
you must know MANUFACTURER'S PART#.
Only these customers can order the item:
Purchasing Agents for Schools, State/Federal Facilities, Dr's Office, Hospitals, Pharmacies.
For Exports/overseas sales,
CONTACT US FIRST before ordering.
- The BEST WAY to contact is by EMAIL - Use our “Contact Us” page, if you need immediate response, write URGENT on the subject line.
Emails are monitored 9 am - 4 pm, Mon-Fri, except Holidays, California Time.
- Can't find the Exact Size? Contact us ( use “contact us” page) and we will get you the info.
- Need it Yesterday? we have options for 2-3 days, 4-5 days use the check out page shipping options. Take note: the clock begins the day after the order and excludes week-ends and Holidays.
- Can't Find the Exact Item but you found the Manufacturer? Send us the Info, and we will locate it for you.
- Need a Quote? Please email us, be accurate with part#, description and quantities.
- Overseas Customers? Contact us first before making your purchase.
Price shown is sold as EA/1
||Typhoid Vaccine |
||Blister Pack |
|Generic Drug Code
|Generic Drug Name
||Typhoid Vaccine Live, Attenuated |
||Requires Refrigeration |
||6 Years and Older |
||4 Doses |
- A single foil blister contains 4 doses of vaccine in a single package
- Vivotif* (Typhoid Vaccine Live Oral Ty21a) is not stable when exposed to ambient temperatures
- Vivotif* should be shipped and stored between 2 to 8 degrees celsius (35.6 to 46.4 degrees fahrenheit)
- It is essential that all 4 doses of vaccine be taken at the prescribed alternate day interval to obtain a maximal protective immune response