Never Order an Item BASED ON THE PICTURE,
you must order based on the MANUFACTURER'S PART#.
If you need shorter delivery time, please contact us. Otherwise, delivery may take 7-15 days.
- The BEST WAY to contact is by EMAIL - Use our “Contact Us” page, if you need immediate response, write URGENT on the subject line.
Emails are monitored 9 am - 4 pm, Mon-Fri, except Holidays, California Time.
- Can't find the Exact Size? Contact us ( use “contact us” page) and we will get you the info.
- Need it Yesterday? we have options for 2-3 days, 4-5 days use the check out page shipping options. Take note: the clock begins the day after the order and excludes week-ends and Holidays.
- Can't Find the Exact Item but you found the Manufacturer? Send us the Info, and we will locate it for you.
- Need a Quote? Please email us, be accurate with part#, description and quantities.
- Overseas Customers? Contact us first before making your purchase.
Price shown is sold as EA/1
||Fusion OA™, OTS|
||Hinged Knee Brace |
||21 to 24 Inch Circumference |
||Hook and Loop Strap Closure |
||Right Knee |
- With its sleek, lightweight design, Fusion OA provides optimal medial compartment off-loading for unicompartmental osteoarthritis
- FUSION OA features BREG's exclusive adjustable hinge technology, which provides an effective valgus load to the knee
- Hinge utilizes a telescoping condyle with BREG's exclusive user-friendly thumbwheel dial design that allows patients to easily adjust the level of pain relief without using a tool
- FUSION OA also incorporates an offset gauge that clearly displays the amount of load applied in half-millimeter increments
- FUSION OA provides necessary medial/lateral, anterior/posterior stabilization, and best of all, it not only relieves pain, but may also slow osteoarthritic deterioration
- ProForm technology, provides a contoured fit and superior protection
- Contoured frame padding that conforms to the leg
- Easily adjustable / removable straps ensure a proper fit
- PivotPoint Strap Tabs allow for superior comfort during motion