Never Order an Item BASED ON THE PICTURE,
you must order based on the MANUFACTURER'S PART#.
Only these customers can order the item:
Purchasing Agents for Schools, State/Federal Facilities, Dr's Office, Hospitals, Pharmacies.
For Exports/overseas sales,
CONTACT US FIRST before ordering.
- The BEST WAY to contact is by EMAIL - Use our “Contact Us” page, if you need immediate response, write URGENT on the subject line.
Emails are monitored 9 am - 4 pm, Mon-Fri, except Holidays, California Time.
- Can't find the Exact Size? Contact us ( use “contact us” page) and we will get you the info.
- Need it Yesterday? we have options for 2-3 days, 4-5 days use the check out page shipping options. Take note: the clock begins the day after the order and excludes week-ends and Holidays.
- Can't Find the Exact Item but you found the Manufacturer? Send us the Info, and we will locate it for you.
- Need a Quote? Please email us, be accurate with part#, description and quantities.
- Overseas Customers? Contact us first before making your purchase.
Price shown is sold as BX/1
||Antivenin for Snakebite |
|Generic Drug Code
|Generic Drug Name
||Crotalidae Polyvalent Immune Fab (Ovine) |
||Requires Refrigeration |
||1 Gram |
||2 Vials |
- CroFab® Crotalidae Polyvalent Immune Fab (Ovine) is indicated for the management of patients with minimal to moderate North American Crotalid envenomation (this subfamily includes rattlesnakes, cottonmouths & copperheads.)
- Early use of CroFab (within 6 hours of snakebite) is advised to prevent clinical deterioration and the occurrence of systemic coagulation abnormalities
- The product is intended for intravenous administration after reconstitution with 10 mL of Sterile Water for Injection USP