DO NOT ORDER BASED ON THE PICTURE, KNOW THE MANUFACTURER'S PART#
We are happy to help, contact us if unsure.
If you need shorter delivery time, please contact us. Otherwise, delivery may take 7-15 days.
Price shown is sold as CS/120
||Para-Pak® C & S|
||Stool Collection and Transport System |
||Screw Cap with Collection Spoon |
||Orange Cap |
||Plastic Vial |
||Modified Cary-Blair Agar, Phenol Red Indicator |
||30 mL Single Vial |
- Culture and Sensitivity (C&S) Media
- Used for the recovery of enteric bacteria, such as Salmonella, Shigella, Campylobacter and Yersinia
- Medium includes a pH indicator that detects acidic conditions for optimal enteric pathogen recovery
- Each unbreakable vial has a color-coded cap and label, a clearly-marked "fill to here" line and a built-in collection spoon in the screw-cap top
- Each collection system consists of 1 vial containing 15 mL of non-nutritive stool transport solution for enteric pathogens