Never Order an Item BASED ON THE PICTURE,
you must order based on the MANUFACTURER'S PART#.
If you need shorter delivery time, please contact us. Otherwise, delivery may take 7-15 days.
- The BEST WAY to contact is by EMAIL - Use our “Contact Us” page, if you need immediate response, write URGENT on the subject line.
Emails are monitored 9 am - 4 pm, Mon-Fri, except Holidays, California Time.
- Can't find the Exact Size? Contact us ( use “contact us” page) and we will get you the info.
- Need it Yesterday? we have options for 2-3 days, 4-5 days use the check out page shipping options. Take note: the clock begins the day after the order and excludes week-ends and Holidays.
- Can't Find the Exact Item but you found the Manufacturer? Send us the Info, and we will locate it for you.
- Need a Quote? Please email us, be accurate with part#, description and quantities.
- Overseas Customers? Contact us first before making your purchase.
Price shown is sold as EA/1
||Wrist Brace |
||Thermoformable Polymer |
||Left Hand |
||Single Patient Use |
- Intended for carpal bone injuries such as lunate, pisiform, or triquietral fractures, scapho-lunate dislocations, triangular fibro-cartilage complex (TFCC) tears, radio-carpal ligament injuries, or minimally displaced or stable distal radius or distal styloid fractures
- Can be used to control wrist joint motion for chronic injuries such as carpal tunnel syndrome, arthritic wrist joints, or appropriate wrist sprains
- Adjustable closure system provides for minute adjustments in circumferential compression of the brace
- The ability to heat, form and custom fit the brace to the patient’s extremity ensures a uniformly comfortable fit
- Exos braces are radiolucent and do not need to be removed for X-Ray imaging
- Exos is the only bracing system offering you and your patients a removable, adjustable, reformable and waterproof solution for the treatment of fractures and other injuries requiring stabilization
- Provides sawless removal
- Allows for the examination of the fracture site, a wound, or an incision
- Enables the ability to initiate rehabilitation therapy earlier in the healing process
- Facilitates skin and brace cleaning
- Antimicrobial treatment inhibits growth of odor causing bacteria and is intended to protect the brace
- With the use of the Exos Oven braces are completely reformable allowing for modifications to account for anatomical changes as healing progresses