Never Order an Item BASED ON THE PICTURE,
you must order based on the MANUFACTURER'S PART#.
Only these customers can order the item:
Purchasing Agents for Schools, State/Federal Facilities, Dr's Office, Hospitals, Pharmacies.
For Exports/overseas sales,
CONTACT US FIRST before ordering.
- The BEST WAY to contact is by EMAIL - Use our “Contact Us” page, if you need immediate response, write URGENT on the subject line.
Emails are monitored 9 am - 4 pm, Mon-Fri, except Holidays, California Time.
- Can't find the Exact Size? Contact us ( use “contact us” page) and we will get you the info.
- Need it Yesterday? we have options for 2-3 days, 4-5 days use the check out page shipping options. Take note: the clock begins the day after the order and excludes week-ends and Holidays.
- Can't Find the Exact Item but you found the Manufacturer? Send us the Info, and we will locate it for you.
- Need a Quote? Please email us, be accurate with part#, description and quantities.
- Overseas Customers? Contact us first before making your purchase.
Price shown is sold as CT/10
||559289, 00407141230-AAA, D Depot|
||Contrast Media |
||+PlusPak Polymer Bottle |
|Generic Drug Code
|Generic Drug Name
||240 mg / mL |
||50 mL |
- +PlusPak includes a pull-ring and twist-off cap that won't cut fingers, peel-off tracking labels for convenient documentation, a compact size for easy storage, plus a latex-free bull's-eye stopper for easy access
- Protect vials and glass or polymer bottles of OMNIPAQUE from strong daylight and direct exposure to sunlight
- Store at controlled room temperature of 20 to 25 degrees C (68 to 77 degrees F)
- OMNIPAQUE Injection in all presentations may be stored in a contrast media warmer for up to one month at 37 degrees C (98.6 degrees F)
- For Intrathecal, Intravascular, Oral/Body Cavity and Intrathecal Use