DO NOT Order an Item BASED ON THE PICTURE,
you must know MANUFACTURER'S PART#.
Only these customers can order the item:
Purchasing Agents for Schools, State/Federal Facilities, Dr's Office, Hospitals, Pharmacies.
For Exports/overseas sales,
CONTACT US FIRST before ordering.
Price shown is sold as CT/10
||559289, 00407141230-AAA, D Depot|
||Contrast Media |
||+PlusPak Polymer Bottle |
|Generic Drug Code
|Generic Drug Name
||240 mg / mL |
||50 mL |
- +PlusPak includes a pull-ring and twist-off cap that won't cut fingers, peel-off tracking labels for convenient documentation, a compact size for easy storage, plus a latex-free bull's-eye stopper for easy access
- Protect vials and glass or polymer bottles of OMNIPAQUE from strong daylight and direct exposure to sunlight
- Store at controlled room temperature of 20 to 25 degrees C (68 to 77 degrees F)
- OMNIPAQUE Injection in all presentations may be stored in a contrast media warmer for up to one month at 37 degrees C (98.6 degrees F)
- For Intrathecal, Intravascular, Oral/Body Cavity and Intrathecal Use