Never Order an Item BASED ON THE PICTURE,
you must know MANUFACTURER'S PART#.
Only these customers can order the item:
Purchasing Agents for Schools, State/Federal Facilities, Dr's Office, Hospitals, Pharmacies.
For Exports/overseas sales,
CONTACT US FIRST before ordering.
- The BEST WAY to contact is by EMAIL - Use our “Contact Us” page, if you need immediate response, write URGENT on the subject line.
Emails are monitored 9 am - 4 pm, Mon-Fri, except Holidays, California Time.
- Can't find the Exact Size? Contact us ( use “contact us” page) and we will get you the info.
- Need it Yesterday? we have options for 2-3 days, 4-5 days use the check out page shipping options. Take note: the clock begins the day after the order and excludes week-ends and Holidays.
- Can't Find the Exact Item but you found the Manufacturer? Send us the Info, and we will locate it for you.
- Need a Quote? Please email us, be accurate with part#, description and quantities.
- Overseas Customers? Contact us first before making your purchase.
Price shown is sold as CS/25
||Contrast Media |
|Generic Drug Code
|Generic Drug Name
||Diatrizoate Meglumine / Diatrizoate Sodium |
||66% - 10% |
||Oral / Rectal Administration |
||30 mL |
- MD-gastroview contrast agent is water-soluble, ionic and high osmolar
- MD-Gastroview contrast agent is pallatable, ready to use, offers quick and accurate dosing, and accelerated transition time
- MD-Gastroview contrast agent is indicated for radiographic examination of segments of the gastrointestinal tract