Never Order an Item BASED ON THE PICTURE,
you must know MANUFACTURER'S PART#.
This product will be available on 05/01/2013 out of B09 - SAN BERNARDINO, CA . Please call customer service if further information is needed.
- The BEST WAY to contact is by EMAIL - Use our “Contact Us” page, if you need immediate response, write URGENT on the subject line.
Emails are monitored 9 am - 4 pm, Mon-Fri, except Holidays, California Time.
- Can't find the Exact Size? Contact us ( use “contact us” page) and we will get you the info.
- Need it Yesterday? we have options for 2-3 days, 4-5 days use the check out page shipping options. Take note: the clock begins the day after the order and excludes week-ends and Holidays.
- Can't Find the Exact Item but you found the Manufacturer? Send us the Info, and we will locate it for you.
- Need a Quote? Please email us, be accurate with part#, description and quantities.
- Overseas Customers? Contact us first before making your purchase.
Price shown is per box
|Unit of Measure
||Net / Gross Weight (lbs)
||Volume (cubic ft)
||Dimensions (inch) L x W x H
||0.0 / 0.1
||0.0 x 0.0 x 0.0
||0.0 / 1.0
||17.3 x 4.0 x 3.7
Used to access the uterine cavity for sonohysterography. The adjustable acorn-shaped positioner maintains catheter placement while reducing leakage of instilled saline at the external cervical os. The ink band provides a reference mark to indicate proper catheter positioning. The catheter's round, closed tip eases introduction into the uterus. The large oval sideport facilitates instillation of saline solution. Sold in boxes of 10.
||10 Each / box |
|Manuf / Supplier
|Manuf / Supplier #