DO NOT ORDER BASED ON THE PICTURE, KNOW THE MANUFACTURER'S PART#
We are happy to help, contact us if unsure.
If you need shorter delivery time, please contact us. Otherwise, delivery may take 7-15 days.
Price shown is sold as EA/1
Stryker Bariatric Evacuation Slyde
provides a safe, efficient way to evacuate non-ambulatory patients from any multistory building using the stairways. It folds flat and stores in stacks of up to fifteen units in a storage sleeve (Sold as 5 or 15 storage sleeve sizes). The sleeve can be wall-mounted for quick access in key locations.
- Folds flat and stacks 15 deep for easy storage
- Easy set-up and instruction pictograms on each unit
- Four strong web handles for multipoint control by 5 to 7 operators
- Size permits continued stairwell traffic flow during patient evacuation
- Functions as post-evacuation surge capacity device
- Lightweight for easier transports
- Fastex buckle restraints are quick easy to use
- Compatible with Stryker Stairwell Belay System for heavy patient evacuations
- Wall-mounted storage options are space-saving and convenient
- 800 lb Weight Capacity
- 2 Year Warranty