DO NOT ORDER BASED ON THE PICTURE, KNOW THE MANUFACTURER'S PART#
We are happy to help, contact us if unsure.
Thermomedics Caregiver TouchFree Thermometer, Professional Version, the only TOUCHFREE thermometer in the world, No Probe Covers required. Model#PRO-TF200
|Price shown is sold as EA/1
||TouchFree Thermometer |
|Displayed Temp Range
||BODY Mode: 94ºF to 108.0ºF (34.4ºC to 42.2ºC) |
SURFACE Mode: 32ºF to 14OºF (OºC to 6OºC)
Accuracy not specified below 71.6ºF (22ºC)
||-4ºF to 14OºF (-20ºC to +6OºC) |
|Ambient operating range
|| 5OºF to 104ºF (10ºC to 40ºC) with 85% Relative Humidity or less|
||>15,000 Temperatures Typical |
||Approx. 1 Second |
||(L x W x H) 150 x 48.48 x 55.16mm |
|Tested for/conforms to
||ASTM E1965-1998 |
||10 Readings - Date and Time-stamped |
||2 years |
- The Caregiver thermometer by Thermomedics Inc. is the world’s first non-contact device with TouchFree technology developed by the team that invented tympanic thermometry! THE CAREGIVER PROFESSIONAL is a clinical-grade infrared thermometer for measurement of forehead temperature in adults, children, and infants without contact. It is designed for use in a wide variation of medical settings and can also deliver ambient/skin surface temperatures with the flick of a switch.
- Temperature-taking is fast, safe, simple, accurate, hygienic, reliable and does not disturb the patient
- No probe covers required, no storage space needed
- Backlit LCD display
- Reads in Celsius and Fahrenheit
- Factory Calibrated to ASTM standard. BioMed Technician may fine tune calibration
Clinical BODY Temperature
- This exciting new thermometer is rugged enough for routine office/clinic handling and still delivers professional precision you can depend upon! The CAREGIVER thermometer offers instant, accurate temperatures and easy-to-use features that professionals have asked for:
PROVEN ACCURACY… documented clinical precision in a wide range of medical settings.
INCREASED EFFICIENCY… eliminates probe-cover costs and storage/transport logistics, reduces time for vital-signs, available without cart/trolley; no charger-base required, up to 15,000 temps from one set of AA batteries.
EASE OF USE… simple positioning, one-button operation, improved patient cooperation, bright backlit display and 10-temperature memory recall.
NON-CONTACT… delivers improved hygiene with reduced risk of cross-contamination and no probe-covers required, minimizes risk of operator error, provides immediate access to measurement site, no patient disturbance.