Coated Vicryl™ Polyglactin
We only sell to businesses, clinics, government facilities, individuals may contact us by email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Suture With Needle Coated Vicryl™ Polyglactin 910, Braided Size 1 27 Inch Undyed Ur-6 Absorbable - Suture, Vicryl Ctd Ud Br Sz1 27" Ur-6 (Spec)(12/Bx - J & J Healthcare Systems
- PRODUCT DETAILS
- GOT QUESTIONS
- RECENTLY VIEWED
Price shown is sold as BX/1
||J & J Healthcare Systems|
||Suture with Needle |
|Needle 1 Code
||26 mm |
||Stainless Steel |
||5/8 Circle |
||Taper Point Needle |
|Number of Needles
||27 Inch |
||Polyglactin 910, Braided |
||Size 1 |
- Suture is indicated for use in general soft tissue approximation and/or ligation, including use in ophthalmic procedures, but not for use in cardiovascular or neurological tissues
- Ease of knot tying and knot security on the first throw
- Frequent uses general tissue/muscle approximation, ligatures, reproductive tract, ophthalmic, orthopedic (2nd choice)
- Loss of 50% tensile strength after 3 weeks
- Complete mass absorption in 56 to 76 days
- The BEST WAY to contact is by EMAIL - Use our "Contact Us" page, if you need immediate response, write URGENT on the subject line.
- Emails are monitored 9 am - 4 pm, Mon-Fri, except Holidays, California Time.
- Can't find the Exact Size? Contact us ( use "contact us" page) and we will get you the info.
- Need it Yesterday? we have options for 2-3 days, 4-5 days use the check out page shipping options. Take note: the clock begins the day after the order and excludes week-ends and Holidays.
- Can't Find the Exact Item but you found the Manufacturer? Send us the Info, and we will locate it for you.
- Need a Quote? Please email us, be accurate with part#, description and quantities.
- Overseas Customers? Contact us first before making your purchase.