IV Cannula Monoject Smartip™ 1-1/2 Inch - Can
We only sell to businesses, clinics, government facilities, individuals may contact us by email - email@example.com
IV Cannula Monoject Smartip™ 1-1/2 Inch - Cannula, Smartip Med-prep (100/Bx 10bx/Cs) - Kendall
- PRODUCT DETAILS
- GOT QUESTIONS
- RECENTLY VIEWED
||IV Cannula |
||Florescent Orange |
||1-1/2 Inch |
- Specifically designed to access rubber stopper medication vials and reduce the risk of a percutaneous tear.
- Plastic cannula eliminates confusion and possible misuse as a hypodermic needle
- Florescent orange color helps to distinguish SmarTip as a vial access device.
- Reduces chance of coring and particulate matter generation. The tip separates instead of tears, and there is no hollow bore to core
- SmarTip draws medication at a rate equivalent to a 16-gauge 1 ˝” needle
- Short with side aspiration eyelets for easier to access all the medication in a vial without having to manipulate the cannula when drawing meds
- Lubricated with a proprietary blend of silicones to lower vial penetration force and decrease the risk of particulate generation
- SmarTip is not approved for accessing a pre-pierced IV port
- SmarTip can be used with any drug that can be used in a standard Monoject syringe
- SmarTip will fit any brand, and any size syringe with a standard luer lock or luer slip syringe tip
- SmarTip is packaged the same way as our Monoject Softpack Needles and Syringes, and can be dropped on to a sterile field in the same manner
- The cannula holds 0.03mL of fluid when attached to a syringe
- This product is required to be reported under California Proposition 65
- The BEST WAY to contact is by EMAIL - Use our "Contact Us" page, if you need immediate response, write URGENT on the subject line.
- Emails are monitored 9 am - 4 pm, Mon-Fri, except Holidays, California Time.
- Can't find the Exact Size? Contact us ( use "contact us" page) and we will get you the info.
- Need it Yesterday? we have options for 2-3 days, 4-5 days use the check out page shipping options. Take note: the clock begins the day after the order and excludes week-ends and Holidays.
- Can't Find the Exact Item but you found the Manufacturer? Send us the Info, and we will locate it for you.
- Need a Quote? Please email us, be accurate with part#, description and quantities.
- Overseas Customers? Contact us first before making your purchase.