- Product Details
- Medline Gentec Suction Regulators feature antimicrobial additives in the rotary knobs and switches*.
- Extremely durable, with a full 10-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Available MRI conditional (can be used near MRI equipment; a minimum distance of only 1 ft. is required).
- They feature large user-friendly mode selector switches and a 1.25" (3.2 cm)diameter adjustment knob, easy-to-read numbers, a large 2.5" (64.cm) diameter gauge with glow-in-the dark scale and arrow.
- Color-coding available to help facilities manage inventory and allocation across different departments(color must be specified in sales notes).
- Available with ranges 0-300 mmHg or 0-160 mmHG .
- Settings include continuous, off and intermittent.
- Factory default settings for on/off cycles are 16 seconds (+/- 2) on, 8 seconds (+/- 2) off; on/off settings can be adjusted without opening the case (controls are not accessible without tools).
*This product does not protect users or others against disease-causing bacteria.