Urias® Air Splint Large Leg (no foot), Splint
ONLY THESE CUSTOMERS CAN ORDER ONLINE
Government, Education, Public Companies, Clinics, Hospitals, Doctors, Non Profit, Research Facilities.
ALL OTHERS - DO NOT ORDER (it will be cancelled) unless you receive a quote, please contact us first
Urias Air Splint Large Leg (no foot), Splint Length:26" (66cm) Double Chamber - North Coast Medical
- PRODUCT DETAILS
- GOT QUESTIONS
- RECENTLY VIEWED
Price shown is sold as EA/1
|Manufacturer||Nort Coast - AAA|
|Brand||Urias® Air Splint|
- Made of durable PVC sheeting with an inner layer that provides superior molding around the limb.
- Ideal for stroke/head injury, MS, CP for muscle facilitation in neurological rehab.
- Apply to limb and inflate. Pressure should not exceed 40mm Hg.
- Filters are attached to the tubing on the valve and are designed to prevent moisture from accumulating in splints.
- Filters need to be replaced when they change from orange to yellow.
- Mouthpieces easily attach to the filters or directly on the tubing.
- Filters and disposable mouthpieces are sold separately.
- Clean with warm, soapy water.
- To size, measure the length of the extremity. Splint measurement equals the length of the before inflation.
- Latex free.
- The BEST WAY to contact is by EMAIL - Use our "Contact Us" page, if you need immediate response, write URGENT on the subject line.
- Emails are monitored 9 am - 4 pm, Mon-Fri, except Holidays, California Time.
- Can't find the Exact Size? Contact us ( use "contact us" page) and we will get you the info.
- Need it Yesterday? we have options for 2-3 days, 4-5 days use the check out page shipping options. Take note: the clock begins the day after the order and excludes week-ends and Holidays.
- Can't Find the Exact Item but you found the Manufacturer? Send us the Info, and we will locate it for you.
- Need a Quote? Please email us, be accurate with part#, description and quantities.
- Overseas Customers? Contact us first before making your purchase.